Hero-Scape
Don't Forget to Log-in or Register!
Hero-Scape
Don't Forget to Log-in or Register!
Hero-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owner and coder Brent

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a few things about the server.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trevor

Just a few things about the server. Empty
PostSubject: Just a few things about the server.   Just a few things about the server. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:34 pm

Hey. I have a few suggestions about the server.
1. If you got highscores, i bet so many more people would join becasue , they have something to work towards.
2. For prayer, you shoould make the bones like buy 5, 10, 50. Becasue buyingn 1 at a time is a pain in the butt! Mad
3. The shops should be moved somewhere else istead of Lumby, its werid, and people would think its lame.
4. Don't have so much staff . Razz
5. Also Make a store that you can sell any items, for a specific price, if you understand.
That's what i think would make this server better. I'm not trying to piss anyone off. (brent). But Thats what would bring players here. Thanks for looking, and if you do some of that stuff, it'd be a a+. Goodluck, and i know you guys are busy.
Back to top Go down
Jeb60
Owner
Jeb60

PostSubject: Re: Just a few things about the server.   Just a few things about the server. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:45 pm

Good, Ideas never know they might happen someday.
Back to top Go down
https://cakescape.forumotion.com
Brent
Owner
Brent

PostSubject: Okay   Just a few things about the server. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:35 pm

1. Highscores are being worked on. There just a pain in the ass for 508. I got the website and everything up, i just need to get it to connect to the server and give public acess.
2. Talk to the prayer tutor, he gives you a full inventory of bones.
3. Easily done, i might do it later.
4. Theres isn't to much staff.
5. I could try, but thats alot of coding to be honest.
-CakeScapes Owner Brent
Back to top Go down
https://cakescape.forumotion.com/
Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Just a few things about the server.   Just a few things about the server. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:39 pm

Alright man i understand. Thanks. Try and do the 5, 10, 50, items from a store. It'd make shit so much easier.
Back to top Go down
Brent
Owner
Brent

PostSubject: K   Just a few things about the server. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:42 pm

I'll try. I mean its really hard to code whether it seems easy or not. And if the server is to easy, people won't stick around to long Wink
-CakeScapes Owner Brent
Back to top Go down
https://cakescape.forumotion.com/
Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Just a few things about the server.   Just a few things about the server. EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:16 pm

It's just so much clicking, and im on a laptop , so that makes it harder, a lot harder. Just do your best ! Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
kurtis18

kurtis18

PostSubject: Re: Just a few things about the server.   Just a few things about the server. EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:34 pm

hey brent just to let u know there is no range shop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a few things about the server.   Just a few things about the server. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a few things about the server.
Page 1 of 1